Businesses can’t survive without customers, regardless of industry. Therefore, companies that want to be successful have to find an effective way to build and maintain their customer relationships. One of the best ways to improve your customer relationships is to implement CRM software.
For Businesses Market Chanakya Technology helping customer to achieve this objective by providing one of the top technology integration with its CRM software. Here are the list of features in the software:
Cloud CRM can streamline your sales process and grow your customer relationships, and they can do it no matter where folks are located during the pandemic. We test and review the top players.
- Manage customers and leads. Track client projects, invoices, proposals/estimates.
- Add your company’s employees, track their attendance and manage their leaves.
- Create contracts with clients with e-signatures.
- Create projects, add project members and track the project progress, expenses, earnings, timelogs, tasks, milestones.
- Kanban task board to visualise work and tasks.
- Project gantt chart to plan the project schedule.
- Convert the invoices to credit notes which can be redeemed.
- Create products which can be used in invoices and can be purchased by clients.
- Tickets can be raised by employees and clients which are assigned to ticket agents to get it resolved.
- Messages section for internal chats
- Slack, pusher and one signal integration for real time notifications
- Theme settings to style the app to reflect your brand
- Receive payments via PayPal, Stripe and Razorpay gateways
- Create custom roles with custom permissions for employees.
- Various reports for tasks, timelogs, finance, attendance, leaves
- Tons of other configurable options
For more info connect us on: firstname.lastname@example.org